One of the most stressful parts of moving to a new home is selling your current home. You've found the house of your dreams and a great Realtor you trust to get you through the process. Now what?
You call Maryland Design Group!
We specialize in getting you AND your home ready for sale. From helping 'de-clutter', to organizing closets, to making sure every room in your home looks its very best.
- Did you know that ninety-four percent (94%) of Buyers find their home online first? The photos from your online Listing are your first opportunity to WOW! Buyers and show them your amazing home. The more appealing your home is online, the more Buyers will want to see it. The more showings you have, the quicker you will sell your home AND for more money.
- Also, homes which are Staged stay on the market an average of 28 days, while those which are not staged stay on market and average of 118 days.
- US Housing and Urban Development states that on average, a staged home will sell 17% higher than a comparable home which is not staged.
- In the 2013 HomeGain National Home Improvement Survey, results found that home staging has an average return on investment of 196%.
- The 2013 Real Estate Staging Association (RESA) Report found that if you invest in home staging before listing, you will sell 87% faster.
- RESA conducted a study of 359 homes which staged prior to listing. On average, the staged homes received an offer in the first 26 days! Almost 20% of homes received multiple offers.
- The National Association of Realtors states that if you invest 1-3% of the value of your home in staging, updates and repairs, you could make/save 8-10%.
- Over 90% of buyers view their home online prior to visiting the home in person. This means your MLS photos must stand out to entice them to visit your home.
At Maryland Design Group we know what to do to make your home shine. And, we have a proven track record of quick sales on homes we have Staged.
What does Staging Cost?
We work with you to accommodate your budget and can do as much or as little as you desire.
Home Visit with Detailed Report $250
Staging costs can range from $650 to $4,000 depending upon your need and size of the home
We also Stage Vacant Homes!
MDG will bring in furniture, lighting, bedding, accessories and Stage all or part of your home to include kitchen and bathrooms. Depending on the amount of Staging desired, costs can can range from $500 to $3,500
Did You Know?
Statistics from The National of Realators show that for every $100 you invest in Staging, your potential return is $400. Example - Spend $500 to $2,500 and make $2,000 - $10,000!
Learn how we meet the expectation of Joel and Marsha Goldberger for the staging project on their home
Kim, Marsha and I would like to express how grateful we feel for your help in Staging our home. You are delightful and a lot of fun to work with, and you have exquisite taste, and a true feel for your line of work. But mostly, we were impressed with how engaged you were in bringing out features of our home we hardly knew existed. You are a professional in every sense.